Jake’s Cafe is a community for creative thinkers of all disciplines.
Our 20,000 sq. ft. creative campus, inspired by Kubala Washatko, spans four beautiful landmark buildings. It’s a great place to work and collaborate with a wide variety of creative talent. Join us as we all work together to become Wisconsin’s premier destination for creative collaboration.
New At Jake's Cafe…
Jake's Sound Room.
Sound designer/producer Zak Devries is now running a state of the art sound room at Jake's Cafe. Whether you're looking for music/sound for film or even the production of a song/CD, Zak can work with you to take your talent to the next level.
Jake's War Room.
Jake's Cafe has wonderful workspaces throughout the campus, but most of our members find our large conference room the ideal place to host large meetings and make new business presentations. While the space is free for Jake's members, it also doubles as a focus group room with one/way viewing mirrors and and AV systems for monitoring and recording.
The Leclerc Theatre.
Jake's Cafe members also have access to the Leclerc Theatre, a 5 point stereo sound theatre with HD projection. Internet, Blue Ray and DVD.
Our central cafe is a casual meeting place where you can enjoy a hot cup of coffee, the newspaper, a good magazine or the conversation of a few cafe member. We also make it a point every Thursday afternoon at around 4:30 pm to kick off a little early and enjoy a glass of wine or a cold beer at Thirsty Thursdays. If you're lucky, someone might even bring a few good dishes to pass.
Wireless Internet. Jake's Cafe members also have access to free wireless internet. High speed/high bandwidth internet is available at additional cost based upon bandwidth required.
Jake's Cafe Wireless Coverage.
Your Jake’s Café tenant/membership comes with many privileges including:
- A great address in four prestigious landmark buildings
- Access to creatives from a wide variety of disciplines to collaborate, to learn from and do business with.
- Welcome lobby/conference area
- Outdoor Patio w/ wireless internet
- A variety of meeting rooms on all levels
- Large board room w/projector, additional projector and overhead projectors available upon request
- Two kitchens
- Six restrooms
- Level one keypad security
- Keyed entry
- Vestibule/office signage
- Listing on Jake’s Café website
- Use of Jake’s Café logo on your marketing materials
- Availability of on-line color Xerox printing
- Shared network
- Internet access. Wireless in lobby and cafe
- Availability to secretarial services for mail, packaging, faxes/etc.
- Parking on 6th street, Ontario Avenue and at rear of building as available.
- Presentation preparation room and art room
- Focus Group Facilitiy
- Fully equipped silk-screen printing facility and photo studio with large worktables.
- Heat, electric, maintenance and taxes included. (re-evaluated annually).
- Special Events including: Monthly Classification Talks, guest speakers.
- Roundtable Discussions and Thirsty Thursday events.
Photocopies/Printing (standard or tabloid)
Black and White $.10 per copy
Color $.50 per copy
Brand Consultation $75 per hour (members only)
FAX (Incoming/Outgoing) $.50 per page
Main Conference Room/Theatre are free for tenants subject to reservation.
Available to non-members at $100 per hour or $500 per day.
While we have enough in the way conference rooms to ensure there will always be space available, the main conference room (the board room) is quite popular for large gatherings. Jake's Cafe members, please reserve the main conference room ahead of time with Casey or on Google Calendar. With nearly 60 cafe members, this particular space can be in high demand.
Secondly, if you see it is in use, please be respectful and quiet if you need to use the basement restrooms or kitchen. If you see the doors to the conference room are closed, it is safe to assume a confidential meeting is going on and you should probably use alternate restrooms/kitchen.
Please use coasters on the table, replace chairs at table and turn off lights when finished. If you do use the kitchen, please be sure you clean up for the next meeting.