Have a fun idea for Sheboygan?
Deadline is Sept. 7th!
SOUP is a micro granting dinner celebrating and supporting creative projects that benefit the City of Sheboygan. They raise money for fun and creative community project and help you get connections to local resources that can help you carry out your project!
Sheboygan SOUP Proposal GuidelinesSOUP is a great way to raise money, build community support and get connections to local resources that can help you carry out your project.- Your proposal doesn’t need to be a novel. Keep it short, quick and to the point!
– Your idea can be about ANYTHING that you believe will benefit the City of Sheboygan or its residents!
– You do not have to be a resident to submit an idea.
– We DO NOT email you to say that we received your application. When you hit the word “submit” a screen will prompt you that we received it.
– You can submit your idea more than once! If you idea didn’t get selected for a previous soup SUBMIT AGAIN! There are often many ideas submitted and only 4 submissions are chosen to share at the SOUP.
– Save your work ahead of time. Once you submit your application there isn’t an email sharing your work post submission. –
Save it so if you want to resubmit later you have the language you want for later!
– Anything you submit (except your phone number) may be used to print at the dinners. So make sure you edit, look for spelling errors, etc.
– We DO NOT use technology to present (aka powerpoint or things that are based on the idea of the projector)If you have never been to a SOUP before…come! See what this is about. This is different than anything you submitted to before. It’s not formal, you can sit on the ground, anything can happen, magic is everywhere. We strongly suggest attending before submitting but that’s just me. Not a rule.
If your proposal is selected you will need to be present at the SOUP dinner to present it. Please check your calendar and verify that you are free Thursday September 21st 2017 before making a submission,